Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Sprint #4 Delivery: Howl's Moving Castle

 Sprint #4 Delivery: Howl's Moving Castle

For this delivery, I worked on the third pass of the Castle rig, and reviewed the placement of the pipes/building/pieces etc, moving pieces to match the castle as I saw fit. I used the same skeleton with a few extra bones for the top pieces, and fixed the IK legs so that the feet are sticky, and stay in place when his knees bend. 

Rig Demo
I also created the PowerPoint presentation here: 

We may no longer have a reliable animator, so I will be skinning this beast and then going into engine to procedurally animate him doing his walk cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Presentation: Howl's Moving Castle

 Final Presentation: Howl's Moving Castle For this last turn in, I worked on implementing animations that Marshall created using my cast...